Presentation Submissions for
Inquiry@Queen's Undergraduate Research Conference
Queen's Learning Commons, Stauffer Library, March 6-7, 2014
To submit, please send the following information to email@example.com. Please put Conference Submission in the subject line.
- Name, e-mail address, and year of the presentation/poster's main contact person
- Name of your department (e.g., English, Civil Engineering)
- Name of a faculty member supporting your presentation/poster, if applicable
- Format, presentation or poster
- Names and e-mail addresses of all presenters, if applicable.
- Title of the presentation/poster
- Abstract, up to 250 words (Abstracts that are longer than 250 words will be returned for revision).
About the abstract
This is an interdisciplinary conference, and people not involved with your discipline must be able to understand your abstract. So write the abstract with these people in mind, and have someone who is not in your discipline read it. Abstracts will be read by reviewers, and may be returned for revision if they are unclear, incomplete, more than 250 words, or have grammatical or spelling errors.
For help writing your abstract, contact the Writing Centre, Queen's Learning Commons.